LAB-VIV-H La Bella Vivace Classical Guitar Strings Fleurocarbon Trebles
Introducing La Bella Vivace™ Classical Guitar Strings, the first carbon strings worthy of the La Bella name. The first fluorocarbon treble formulation of the 21st Century, offers the brightness of carbon trebles, with an unprecedented beauty of sound.
La Bella Vivace™ trebles add an entirely new warmth and tonal range to first generation carbon. This special formulation provides not only penetrating brilliance and projection, but also an entirely new sensitivity to touch and ease of playing.
Dynamically tensioned La Bella Vivace™ basses are wound to such fine tolerances that individual basses are tuned to perfectly balance the unprecedented brilliance and warmth of La Bella Vivace™ trebles.
Don't leave your playing in the 1900s, play La Bella Vivace™ 21st Century carbon!
- Fluorocarbon trebles for brightest tone of all La Bella trebles
- Silver-Plated wound basses produce exceptional memory for pitch and consistent sound production
- Hard Tension
- String Gauges: Fluorocarbon Trebles: .025 .030 .035; Silver-Plated Wound Basses: .0285 .0335 .0435
- Tension: 1st 16.5 lbs, 2nd 17.8 lbs, 3rd 15.2 lbs, 4th 12.3 lbs, 5th 14.7 lbs, 6th 13.3 lbs, Total 89.3 lbs
- Made in the USA with American Wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness